This is the first time I make a cake! :)
- 7 eggs
- 7 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- vanilla essence
- 1 baking powder
- the cane came
- powdered sugar (for powdering)
- butter margarine for a tray
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Cherry cake:
- Break 7 eggs, separate the yolks from the egg whites, beat the yolks well with a spoon, adding 6 tablespoons of sugar, flour, baking powder, vanilla essence and lemon juice, mix well; We beat the egg whites hard, over which we add the yolk composition, we mix from the bottom up, lightly; Prepare a cake pan, greased with margarine or butter, line with baking paper, add half of the composition, and in the remaining one add 2 tablespoons of cocoa stirring, then pour over the composition; At the end we put the cherries cleaned of seeds;
- Put in the preheated oven for about 20-30 minutes on medium heat!
- Remove from the oven, powder with sugar, leave to cool a bit and serve!