Put gelatin in a cup over which we add the juice from the compote.
Put the yogurt in a bowl together with 300 g of vanilla sugar and mix until it becomes frothy.
Whip the cream separately with the vanilla sugar.
The gelatin dissolves over low heat, but should not boil.
Gradually mix the yogurt with the whipped cream and finally add the cooled gelatin and the cherries from the compote.
Take a tray with a detachable bottom and put orange slices on the edges, in the middle 2 bananas and kiwi at the head of each wanted to make 2 palm trees but because of the cream is not visible, here I leave room for imagination for each :)
Pour over the whole composition and let it cool for about 3 hours, then turn it over on a plate.
It's only good for a hot day.
Mix the eggs with the sugar, then put them in a bain-marie and heat them a little. After they have warmed up, we take them from the bain-marie and mix them until the mixture cools and doubles in volume. Then add flour and baking powder and mix well with a wooden spoon.
We pour the composition in a tray greased with a little butter and lined with flour. Bake the top for about 20 minutes. After it is baked, take it out of the tray and leave it to cool.
We mix the yogurt with the cranberry jam and the powdered sugar.
We put the gelatine in cold water to soften for 10 minutes, then we take it out of the water and in a bowl we melt it in a bain-marie. After it has melted, add a little yogurt with a spoon and mix with the whisk. Then add the rest of the yogurt, stirring constantly. Let it cool in the fridge for 2 hours to harden a little so you can put it on the counter.
Boil the liquid cream, then pour it over the broken chocolate pieces and mix until it melts.
Assemble the cake as follows: top, spread yogurt cream over the top, then hot icing. We put the cake in the fridge for another 2 hours after which it can be served. I left it in the fridge overnight, only the next day I cut it.
US Search Mobile Web
We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and / or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
Yogurt and urda pie
This delicious yogurt and urda pie recipe, is part of the recipes that once you try, you repeat them over and over again.
It is easy to prepare, with ingredients that everyone can afford and can be adapted to your liking.
Preferred flavors can be added, candied fruits can also be added, preferred. Even urda can be replaced with fresh cottage cheese.
I am lucky to take fresh urda from the country, very tasty, healthy and creamy.
Lately I've been making this pie almost weekly. It can also be prepared in the salty version, in which green dill or basil can be added.
It is delicious in both variants. I prefer the salty version, but mine prefer the sweet version.
I saw this yogurt and urda pie recipe on the blog Recipes of all kinds. I knew from the start that my family would like it, because they like cheese pies.
You can also find it on the blog Dobrogean Pie Recipe. That cheese and cream pie that was once in high demand.
In fact, you can find many more cheese pie recipes on the blog, both sweet and savory. I have highlighted the ones I particularly like.
You can also follow my recipes on the page Facebook, but I'm waiting for you with culinary surprises and on Instagram and on Pinterest or Twitter.
Ingredients Cake with Yogurt and Strawberries
(for a cake with a diameter of 24 cm.)
simple vanilla top:
- 2 eggs
- 50 grams of sugar
- 40 grams of flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 egg whites (120 grams of raw egg white)
- 100 grams of sugar
- 80 grams of melted butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 75 grams of flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 3-4 tablespoons of hot water
cream and decoration:
- 1 kilogram of fresh strawberries
- 1 natural Napolact Cedar yogurt, box of 300 grams
- 700 grams of whipped cream
- 300 grams of sugar
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 30 grams of gelatin, preferably in sheets
- 40 grams of vanilla powdered sugar
- fresh mint for decoration
Preparation Cake with Yogurt and Strawberries, video version
Preparation Cake with Yogurt and Strawberries, text version
1. Simple vanilla top. Turn on the oven and set it at 180 degrees Celsius. Separate the eggs. Sprinkle 1 pinch of salt over the egg whites and whisk them. Gradually add the sugar and beat until completely dissolved. Add the 2 egg yolks and incorporate them briefly with the mixer. Add the vanilla extract and flour and mix everything with a spatula. Pour into a 24 cm form. diameter and bake for 10 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Decor top: put the 4 egg whites in a bowl, add 1 pinch of salt and beat. Gradually add the sugar and beat until you get a firm meringue. Add the vanilla extract then the melted butter and mix briefly with the mixer. Sprinkle the flour on top and mix with a spatula. Remove three tablespoons of the composition in a bowl, then mix separately the cocoa with 4 tablespoons of hot water. Pour the cocoa paste over the dough in the bowl and mix well. Put the brown dough in a bag with a small opening and pour a pattern (stripes, rhombuses, etc.) on a sheet of baking paper. Put the tray in the freezer for 15 minutes. After the pattern hardens, add the white dough and spread it in a thin layer with a spatula. Bake at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
3. Straighten the edges of the decorative worktop with a sharp knife then measure and cut strips the height of the shape (h = 6.5 cm) in which we will assemble the cake (shape with a diameter of 24 cm). We line the walls of the form with the strips of decorative top and on the bottom we place the simple vanilla top.
4. Cream: in a saucepan put on medium heat 500 grams of weighed strawberries ready to be cleaned. Add 300 grams of sugar and lemon juice. Boil everything for 3-4 minutes then pass the composition through a sieve, in order to retain the strawberry seeds in it.
We hydrate the gelatin in very cold water. After 5 minutes, squeeze the gelatin well and dissolve it in the still quite hot strawberry puree. Beat with the mixer 400 grams of cream for the cream (cold, from the fridge) until it hardens well. Beat the Cedar yogurt well with a spoon (fork) until it becomes more fluid then add it over the strawberry puree and mix well.
Add 1/3 of the whipped cream over the yogurt and strawberry composition and mix vigorously with the whisk. Add the rest of the whipped cream and incorporate it patiently, with a spatula, so as to obtain an aerated cream.
5. Assembly: From the remaining strawberries, we choose the most beautiful ones for decoration and keep them aside. The remaining ones are cut into pieces. Sprinkle ½ of the strawberry pieces over the top of the form, pour half of the cream and put in the freezer for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, sprinkle the rest of the strawberries, add the rest of the cream and refrigerate for 3 hours.
6. decoration: Beat the remaining 300 grams of whipped cream, sweeten with powdered sugar and decorate the cake as desired. We also add the strawberries kept for decoration and mint leaves.