First we cook the pepper. I also use donuts and caps. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Put the celery, carrot and zucchini on the large grater.
I put the onion and the roasted pepper through the meat grinder. They can be chopped by hand if you have patience.
In a large bowl put the oil and onion and put it on the fire. Let it boil for a few minutes, then add the grated carrot and celery.
Let it boil. After the vegetables have softened, add the grated zucchini, then the roasted peppers. Let it boil, stirring periodically.
Add the tomato juice and spices. I put the pan in the oven over low heat and let it boil until the oil rises on top. Boil the rice separately and add it for half an hour before turning off the heat.
In the meantime, I sterilized the jars by placing them on a tray on the stove. They will heat up from the heat released by the oven.
Put the hot stew in jars, screw them on, then place them in a pan and put them in the oven on low heat for 30 minutes, without preheating the oven.
Turn off the heat and leave the jars in the oven closed until they cool completely. I leave them in the evening until morning.
Canned for winter & # 8211 Quince compote
Method of preparation
Boil the water together with the sugar and in the meantime wash the quinces well and let them drain. After draining, cut the quinces into cubes, and when the sugar has melted and formed a syrup, add the quinces and let them boil for a few minutes, about 20 minutes.
When the quinces have boiled, take them out of the bowl with a spatula and put them in jars. Add the syrup formed over the quince and put the lid on. After you have put the quince compote in the jars, to sterilize the jars, let them boil for another 30 minutes on low heat, then let them cool naturally in the water in which they boiled and cover them with a towel. One of the tastiest winter compotes.
Winter vegetable stew with rice & # 8211 the most popular recipe this season!
Team Bucătarul.eu gives you an original recipe for canned food for the winter. & # 8220Vegetable rice stew & # 8221 is a delicious snack that is very simple to prepare and incredibly tasty. In the jars are gathered all the autumn vegetables, which are combined with rice and flavored garlic for a rich and colorful taste. In winter you will enjoy this delicious snack!
-250 ml of oil (sunflower)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the zucchini, peel them, if they are ripe, remove the seeds and cut them into cubes.
2. Wash the carrots and grate them.
3. Wash the ripe tomatoes, wipe them and cut them into cubes.
5. Wash the peppers, clean them of stems and seeds and cut them into strips or semi-rounds.
6. Cut the hot pepper along, remove the seeds and cut them into small pieces.
7. Put all the chopped vegetables in a large saucepan, pour the oil, add salt and sugar, mix and put the pan on the fire.
8. Bring the vegetables to a boil, and in the meantime choose the rice and wash it well in a small sieve.
9. As soon as the vegetables start to boil, add the rice, stir and cook for an hour until the stew is ready.
10. Then pour the vinegar and add the crushed garlic. Stir and place the hot stew quickly in the sterilized jars.
11. Staple the jars, turn them upside down, cover them with a duvet and let them cool completely for a few days. Put the jars in a cool place.
Pumpkin stew with rice (for winter)
The other day, I received a bag full of big and beautiful pumpkins from a generous neighbor. And what could I do with them but a stew for the winter? There were too many for a simple seasonal food so I decided to keep them for when the time comes to consume the reserves in the pantry. So I started from the vegetable stew recipe with rice and I made another option, that is a pumpkin stew for the winter whose recipe I will write below.
Pumpkin and rice stew for winter & # 8211 recipe
- 250 g of rice
- 1 ½ kg of pumpkin
- 3 carrots
- 2 bell peppers or kapia
- 4 onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 500 ml of tomato juice
- 500 ml of water
- 150 ml of oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar of 9 degrees
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Method of preparation
Choose the rice grains, remove the impurities and wash it in more water.
Boil the rice in water and salt. When it has soaked completely, pour it into a strainer and rinse under a stream of cold water. It is then allowed to drain well.
Prepare the vegetables. Peel them - where appropriate, then wash them. Finely chop the onion and pepper.
Grate the carrot through a grater with large holes. Pumpkins are also cut into suitable cubes.
Heat the oil in a high-walled saucepan. Saute the onion for a few minutes, until it becomes transparent. Then add the carrot and leave it on the fire for about 5-7 minutes, stirring often.
Add the peppers and leave for another 4 minutes. Then pour the tomato juice. Add salt and sugar. Homogenize and boil everything for 5 minutes.
Now it's time to put the zucchini, finely chopped parsley and crushed garlic. Stir gently and put the lid on. Let the vegetables simmer for 10 minutes on low heat.
Finally, add the rice. Stir and let the stew simmer for another 4 minutes.
Pour the vinegar and leave for another 2 minutes, then remove the pan from the heat.
The pumpkin stew is placed hot in glass jars that have been previously sterilized. Seal tightly with sterilized lids.
The jars are turned upside down and covered with a thick blanket. Leave to cool until the next day.
The pumpkin and rice stew is then moved to the pantry or to a cool, dark place in the house.
When you open a jar, try to consume the contents in a few days.
This stew can be served cold as an appetizer. It also goes as a side dish to a steak or fish, or as a salad.
In winter it can be heated and served as a fresh stew.
Article source: Light Recipes, Pumpkin Salad and Winter Rice. Incredibly tasty! https://retete-usoare.eu/salata-de-dovlecei-si-orez-pentru-iarna-incredibil-de-ustuasa/
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
You can also try the horseradish variant or the one with herbs.
ingredients: 5 kg cucumbers, a bunch of dried dill, five & # 8211 six suitable horseradish roots, water, salt (the proportion is one tablespoon with a pinch of salt to a liter of water), peppercorns.
& # 8211 Wash cucumbers well, peel horseradish
& # 8211 Put cucumbers in clean jars (small or large) on a bed made of dried dill
& # 8211 If you use small jars (800 grams) divide the dried dill, evenly, into jars
& # 8211 Dipped among the cucumbers three or four horseradish sticks, as thick as your finger in the small jars, and chopsticks made of three or four roots in the large jar. More horseradish comes in if you put cucumbers in small jars.
& # 8211 Add peppercorns
& # 8211 Boil water, measured, and add a tablespoon of salt per liter. After the water boils, let it simmer for three to four minutes. Set aside and add a tablespoon of vinegar for every liter of water. With a polish, put hot water, slowly over the cucumbers.
& # 8211 Let them sit for 24 hours, cover with unscrewed lid or saucer.
& # 8211 The next day, just drain the water (no problem if it will fall and pepper or dill seeds), let it boil again for two or three minutes and pour it very hot, again, into jars , over cucumbers. Tie the jar tightly to your mouth or tighten the lids tightly.
& # 8211 Cucumbers are ready in three weeks and can be stored for up to six months, in a cool place and in the dark.
Tip Ioana: You can put a few sprigs of dried thyme, a sprig of tarragon or bay leaves or cherry twigs. If you have the courage, try a jar in which you add a hot pepper. Each one will give a different taste and flavor to the cucumbers.
5 zacusca recipes that you should try
1. Eggplant zacusca for the winter (see the recipe here)
It is a classic, traditional recipe, made with eggplant, baked peppers, carrots and onions. A recipe that I know from my grandmother and that we make every year to have in the pantry, in winter, a few jars of eggplant zacusca.
Well, this zacusca is my favorite. I like this combination with beans not necessarily for taste (not different from the classic one) but for the different texture that the beans give. Slightly stronger than the rest of the ingredients. I used canned red beans but you can very well use another type of beans, obviously boiled beforehand.
3. Zacusca with zucchini and mushrooms & # 8211 see the recipe HERE
This zacusca is a tasty and simple one to make. This time, it has no eggplant as ingredients but pumpkins predominate. In combination with mushrooms, zacusca is a delight.
4. Zacusca with green onions and mushrooms & # 8211 see HERE the recipe
You can find more canned recipes for winter in video format
and on the Youtube channel. See the list below!
Don't forget to subscribe to be up to date with the latest video recipes!
5. Zacusca de gogonele si gogosari & # 8211 see HERE the recipe
6. Zacusca with lentils & # 8211 see HERE the recipe
7. Zacusca with eggplant and donuts & # 8211 see HERE the recipe
8. Zacusca with mushrooms and eggplant & # 8211 see HERE the recipe
Vegetable stew recipes
1. Vegetable stew & # 8211 see HERE the recipe
2. Pumpkin stew with rice & # 8211 see HERE the recipe
3. Mushroom stew for winter & # 8211 see HERE the recipe
4. Vegetable stew for winter, with rice & # 8211 see HERE the recipe
What other kinds of zacusca or stew have you made this year? Do you have a favorite recipe?
Stewed vegetable stew & # 8211 recipe for winter
You have prepared your pantry for the winter. Today we recommend you try this vegetable stew recipe.
- 250 g rice
- 4-5 carrot Maric
- 2 kg red capsicums
- 3 onions right
- 500 ml oil / 350 ml oil
- 2 kg tomatoes
- 3 puppies garlic
- parsley leaves and celery (1 link from each)
Method of preparation:
1. Heat the oil in a bowl and simmer with a few spoons with chopped water, onion and carrot. Leave for about 5 minutes, then add the finely chopped pepper. Mix well, and put the tomatoes that you put in the robot beforehand. Add salt and pepper to taste, then bring to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, let the rice boil for a few minutes, then rinse with cold water. When the vegetables are cooked, add the rice, and let it cook for another 10 minutes, mixing the rice with all the flavors in the bowl, stirring constantly so as not to let the rice stick to the bottom of the bowl. Then add the finely chopped garlic and freshly chopped greens.
3. Put hot stew in the jars you have already prepared (washed and dried), then put them in a bowl in which you place a towel, pour water and boil them in a bain-marie for an hour after boiling water.
4. Leave to cool in the same water until the next day, then store in the pantry.
When serving, you can consume hot stew or cold, spread on bread.
Bring the rice to a boil with 2 parts water and when it is almost ready, remove from the heat, cover the bowl and leave to cool. Peel the onion and finely chop it (I put it on the Borner grater. Put the carrot on the large grater. Heat the oil and add the chopped onion and the grated carrot and a teaspoon of salt once. small and stir periodically, until the vegetables are soft. Meanwhile, the peppers and donuts are cut into small pieces. When the onion and carrot have softened, add the peppers.
Stir and cook the stew and continue to soften. Add the baked peppers, peeled and seeded, and cut into pieces. The tomatoes are scalded and made into a paste like here. Add the tomato paste and cook the stew for about half an hour, then add the boiled rice. Season with salt, add pepper, a few bay leaves and a few bay leaves. Boil for another 10-15 minutes, then pour (without stopping the fire) into sterilized jars, put the lids on and place on the lid for 5 minutes, then place the jars between the blankets to cool and sterilize. . When they have cooled down, sit in the pantry. It is an excellent appetizer and a special snack during fasting periods.
Peel onions and cut into scales. Put to harden in oil in a large saucepan. Add a teaspoon of coarse salt while cooking. Stir occasionally. When it becomes glassy, remove from the heat.
The donuts are washed, peeled and seeded and cut into thin strips.
In a stainless steel pot (in which all the stew will be boiled) put the donuts to harden in oil. Stir from time to time, until it leaves its juice and lightens in color.
Carrots, parsley, celery and parsnips are peeled, washed and put on the grater with large holes. Separately put together to harden in oil.
Meanwhile, the tomatoes are washed, scalded and peeled. Cut into cubes.
Put the hardened onion over the donuts, mix, add the vegetable mixture and then the diced tomatoes. Bring to the right heat to boil until the juice drops a little and soften the vegetables.
Boil the rice separately in salted water, only halfway. Strain, place under a stream of cold water and allow to drain.
Pour the rice over the stew and mix. Season with salt to taste, add peppercorns and bay leaves. Allow to boil until the juice decreases and the oil comes to the surface.
When ready, turn off the heat and add the chopped green parsley. Mix well and then pour into previously washed and sterilized jars.
Cover the jars, then dust for an hour. Place in warm beds until cool, then store in the pantry.