Beat the egg whites at room temperature vigorously, with a pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon of vinegar, approx. 5 minutes, then add the sugar and vanilla sugar and beat for approx. 10 minutes until a glossy cream is obtained.
Meanwhile, mix the yolks with the coconut oil, until a homogeneous cream is obtained.
Then add over the egg white cream, mix gently until incorporated. Milk and flour mixed with baking powder are to be added.
Mix lightly with stage 1 from the mixer, until all the ingredients are incorporated and a slightly fluid dough is obtained.
Wallpaper with baking paper 2 cake trays, pour the composition, sprinkle the chocolate coins and put in the oven, over medium heat, 200 degrees, approx. 10 minutes, then reduce the heat to low, approx. 150 degrees for another 25 minutes.
After passing the toothpick test, turn off the oven and leave it to cool in the oven with the door ajar.
When serving, powder with powdered sugar.
Increase and good appetite!
Wet core chocolate cake! Find out the secret ingredient for a tall, fluffy and airy cake!
Do you want to prepare a special cake? We present you the recipe for the wet core chocolate cake. The secret ingredient is red wine. Due to the wine, the core is obtained moist and aerated, without being supplemented with syrup. The cake recipe is so simple and quick that the time spent in the kitchen will be a real pleasure. Get a tender, fluffy and fragrant dessert, perfect for the whole family.
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Sift the flour with the baking powder, cocoa powder and salt into a deep bowl. Stir gently.
2. In another bowl, rub the soft butter (at room temperature) with the sugar. Beat the mixture with a food processor or mixer. Get a homogeneous foam. Add one egg, mixing well after each one.
3. Incorporate the flour mixture into the butter cream. Mix with a spatula.
4. Melt the chocolate in the steam bath. Allow to cool. Add it to the dough bowl. Stir.
5. Pour the wine into the dough and mix well. Get an airy dough of medium density.
6. Grease the baking tin with butter. Pour the dough and make it even.
7. Bake the cake in the preheated oven at 200 degrees until ready. Baking time depends on each oven. Take the toothpick test.
8. Remove the cake from the baking tin and allow it to cool. Sugar powder is perfect for decorating a cake. You can also use whipped cream and cherries.
Note: The cake can be baked in both the single oven and the multifunction oven.
The tastiest homemade desserts with chocolate. Simple ideas for delicious recipes
While it has not yet cooled completely, add the butter and portion the dessert into the desired containers. Garnish with cocoa, grated chocolate and mint leaves. This type of dessert can be served on any occasion… Optionally, you can add grated lemon peel or walnuts…
Enjoy it with pleasure!