We wash the chicken livers well and clean them of that skin.
We leave them in a bowl of cold water for about 30 minutes, to get the blood out of them.
we clean the onion and chop it either fish or smaller, as desired.
Melt the butter in a pan.
when it has melted, add the onion and leave it in that butter for 1-2 minutes.
then add 1 cup hot vegetable soup.
cover with a lid and let the onion boil for about 10 minutes.
add the livers and leave for another 10 minutes.
then season with salt and pepper, and pour the tomato juice. (If you need a little more soup, add more.
clean the garlic and grind it, then put it over the liver.
bring a few more boils, then turn off the stove.
sprinkle green parsley on top and cover the pan with a lid to take the green aroma.
Serve with hot polenta, if you like !!!
Pipette stew, ingredients
(I would say that 3-4 people can get enough of these quantities, depending on how much they like stew)
- 650 grams of pipettes and hearts
- 2 medium onions
- 3 tablespoons oil (I used olives, it's good for anyone)
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 bay leaf
How to prepare pipote stew
1. The pipettes I used, as I have already mentioned, come from different countries. Obviously, they also had different sizes. So, first of all I cut them into approximately equal strips (picture 1). I put the oil in a saucepan and lightly heated it over medium heat. I added finely chopped onion and a pinch of salt (picture 2).
2. Saute the onion over low heat for about 8 minutes, stirring constantly, until well softened. When the onion softened, I added the pipettes and hearts (picture 3). Stirring further, I hardened the onions with the onion until they lightened in color and left liquid. I then added paprika, pepper and 1 teaspoon of salt (picture 4). I mixed well, mixing the spices. I poured hot water until they were covered with liquid (picture 5). If you have chicken soup, it is good to use it instead of water.
3. I added the bay leaf, I covered the pan with the lid, I boiled the pipettes and the hearts on a very low heat, without boiling. I filled it with hot water whenever needed. Normally, boil the pipettes over low heat until well tender. As I had all kinds of pipettes, it took two hours to simmer until I couldn't find any hard pieces. I tend to think that the long time it took for the pipettes to freeze was due to the turkeys, which are probably stronger. The idea is to boil until it softens well, not to have a very rubbery consistency.
Finishing the meal
4. After they have all boiled well, let the uncovered pot boil until our pipote stew decreases to the desired consistency. Add the broth. Optionally, you can mix the broth with 1 tablespoon of grated flour before adding it to the sauce, if you want it to be more bound. Also now add the crushed garlic clove. It boils for a few more minutes.
Serve hot pipette stew, along with your favorite garnish. For me, my favorite garnish will always be a mamaliga bot. As well, pipote stew goes well with plain rice or with mushrooms, potatoes naturally or puree or plain cooked macaroni. It was all good, I had a craving! All that remains is to undertake some research when I go to my mother-in-law, because my husband, although he said that he has nothing to comment on and he liked it too, is of the opinion that his grandmother's was different & # 8230
Stew with chicken liver
Chicken liver stew is a delicious and quick to prepare dish. Plus it is very cheap. And you can serve it with almost any type of garnish, I recommend polenta or mashed potatoes.
- 500g chicken liver
- 1 large onion
- 200 ml broth or tomato juice
- salt, pepper, oil
- 1 tablespoon flour (optional)
- chopped green parsley
- 2 cloves garlic (optional)
Finely chop the onion and heat it in oil. Add whole chicken livers or cut into pieces (depending on how you like) and cover with a lid. Let them cook over low heat. I'm ready in about 15 minutes. Season the liver with salt and pepper.
Separately mix 1 tablespoon of flour with the broth. Put over the liver and mix gently. Let it boil for a while.
Or you can just add the broth and let it simmer for about 5 minutes until a delicious sauce is formed.
Serve with mashed potatoes or polenta and chopped green parsley on top.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Liver stew with onions - Recipes
A good food option for both PP and PL days, especially if we combine it with a salad of fresh vegetables or steamed vegetables or a peperonata & # 8230 A recipe that is very suitable for the dukan diet and I invite you try it too.
Attack Phase, Cruise (PL, PP), Consolidation, Definitive Stabilization
- salt, pepper, paprika, thyme, rosemary
We clean the livers and wash them well. We put them in a bowl, cover them with milk and leave them in the milk for about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut the julienned onion and "temper" it in a non-stick pan (on the cruise you can use a teaspoon of olive oil to harden it) until it becomes glossy. Stir in it often and reduce the heat so that it does not burn.
Drain the livers and put them over the onion in the pan. Let them fry over low heat on both sides.
Separately fill about a cup with water and add the spices (salt, pepper, paprika, thyme, rosemary). Mix and pour the contents over the liver. Put the lid on the pan and let it boil for about 15-20 minutes until it drops out of the water and the livers penetrate well. You can season with some chopped green parsley.
CHICKEN LIVER WITH ONION AND GARLIC
Chicken liver with onion and garlic,a recipe simple and delicious, perfect for a quick lunch or dinner. It goes great with a steaming polenta or a mashed potato, it is a filling and easy to prepare food, to everyone's liking.
- 600 g of chicken liver
- 3 medium onions (approx. 350 g)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons oil
- a sprig of thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley
How to prepare chicken liver with garlic and garlic
First of all, we cleaned the livers well. In my casserole there were also a few hearts that I cut on one side so that I could clean them well of the blood.
I put them in cold water, which I changed 3-4 times, until it left all the blood, then I let it drain in a sieve.
In a deep frying pan I put the oil and I hardened the onion until it softened, about 2-3 minutes.
I then added the liver, thyme and freshly ground pepper.
We will put salt at the end, so the livers will be fragile and juicy. The salt put from the beginning will strengthen the livers.
Cover and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes then add the garlic passed through the press.
Leave it until it drops from the liquid and the livers started to brown. Then salt to taste and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".