Boil the eggs, then peel them and cut them in half.
Remove the yolk, mix it with cheese and sour cream, season and then grind them well with a fork or even a blender.
Fill the egg halves with this paste and sprinkle grated cheese on top.
To prepare the sauce, heat the finely chopped onion in the 2 tablespoons of butter, then add the chopped tomatoes together with their sauce, crushed garlic and spices. Let it boil, then let it simmer for another 10-15 minutes.
Pour the sauce into the mold, add the stuffed egg halves and put in the oven until the eggs are nicely browned. After everything is ready, take it out of the oven and garnish with green parsley.
Scrambled eggs in tomato sauce
Add whole peeled or robot peeled tomatoes.
Boil together for 10-15 minutes.
Put the eggs over the tomato sauce.
Cover with a lid and simmer for 5 minutes.
Serve on a slice of cheese.
Or you can grate cheese over eggs and cover with a lid until the cheese melts.
Eggs laid in tomato sauce with baked peppers and meatballs
Start by preparing the meatballs: minced pork is mixed with onion (peeled, washed and chopped), garlic (cleaned, washed and ground), a little salt, a little freshly ground pepper, a little dried thyme, egg and flour.
With wet hands, form the meatballs, put them in breadcrumbs and then fry them in oil. Remove on an absorbent napkin.
Bake the kapia peppers on the stove flame (or in the oven) and put them in a pan, sprinkling coarse salt over them. Cover the pan with a lid and let the peppers soak for about 10 minutes, then they can be cleaned of skin and seeds.
While the peppers are soaking, clean the onions, wash, chop and fry in a wok with 100 ml of oil, sprinkling a little salt and a little freshly ground pepper over them.
Peeled peppers are cut into thick strips and cut.
Over the hardened onions put the peppers, meatballs, tomato juice, water, bay leaf, basil leaves, paprika, a little dried marjoram, a little dried basil and a little dried oregano. Let everything boil until the sauce drops a little. Put the meatballs towards the edge of the wok and put the four eggs. Sprinkle salt on them and cover the wok with a lid. Leave on low heat until eggs are cooked to preference, soft or hard. Add the chopped green parsley at the end.
Eggs stuffed with mushrooms & # 8211 ingredients
6 eggs, 200 g canned mushrooms, 1 green onion, 1 tablespoon butter, green parsley, grated cheese, 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, salt, pepper, 1 clove garlic, 1 tablespoon fried butter
Method of preparation: Boil the eggs so that they are hard. Let them cool. Meanwhile, fry the chopped mushrooms in a tablespoon of oil, in which I hardened a little clove of garlic before (just enough to give a little flavor to the oil).
Let the mushrooms cool, then mix them with the egg yolks that I peeled and cut lengthwise, a little chopped green onions, 1 tablespoon butter, grated cheese, mayonnaise. salt pepper. Rub the composition well until smooth. We fill the eggs and then decorate them with mayonnaise and parsley leaves. We put them in the fridge for a few hours before serving.
Eggs stuffed in sauce
Prepare a pot of water, which you boil. Add a tablespoon of vinegar to the water. When it boils, put the washed eggs and let them boil for 15 minutes.
Then drain the water and pour cold water over it. Leave to cool then peel carefully.
With a thin knife cut the eggs into two equal parts. Gently remove the yolk and place in a bowl. Pass it well with a fork.
Put over the yolks, in equal parts, mascarpone and pate. Add a teaspoon of mustard, salt and pepper to taste. Blend everything with a blender. If the composition is too hard / dry, add a little sour cream, until you get the right consistency for filling the egg whites.
Fill the egg white halves with the obtained paste and place them with the filling down on a plate.
Prepare the sauce in a bowl, mixing the cream and yogurt in equal parts. Season with salt and nutmeg and pour over the eggs.
Sprinkle with paprika and chopped onion tails, then keep cold and eat in moderation, along with other favorite appetizers.
Mushrooms stuffed with vegetables in tomato sauce
These mushrooms stuffed with vegetables in tomato sauce are perfect for fasting and more!
Tasty and filling, full of flavors and color, which invites you to enjoy them either hot or cold.
- 1 kg mushrooms (with large hats)
- 2 carrots
- 1 parsley root
- 1 parsnip root
- 2 yellow onions
- 1 red onion
- 3-4 baked peppers
- cherry tomatoes (one for each mushroom)
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt to taste
- 1/2 green dill tie
- 2 was dafin
- 100 ml oil
- 250 ml water
- 300 gr tomato paste or broth
Preparation time: 60 minutes
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]
We prepare the ingredients
Separate the mushroom hats from the tails and remove the film from above the hats.
It is optional to remove the film from above.
Wash the mushrooms and let them drain.
Washed and cleaned tails, we chop them smaller.
We clean and wash the vegetables and chop them into cubes.
We clean the garlic and chop the grains into rounds that we mix with the vegetables.
Preparation of mushrooms stuffed with vegetables in tomato sauce
Put the oil in a saucepan, in a large pan and heat the vegetables in it (except the peppers and tomatoes) together with the mushroom tails.
Season them with salt and spices to taste and drip from time to time so that a little water does not remain with that taste of frying, we protect our stomach a little.
Do not leave the vegetables too much on the fire, just let them penetrate a little, then add the finely chopped baked peppers and fill the mushroom caps with this mixture.
Over the vegetables left in the pan, as there are more than they fit in the mushroom caps, add the tomato paste and water, taste the mixture and season if necessary with salt and spices.
We do not put this mixture on the fire because it will be cooked enough in the oven.
Place the stuffed mushrooms in a heat-resistant dish and add the vegetable mixture with the tomato paste.
Place a cherry tomato in each mushroom and put the dish in the oven for 35-40 minutes at 180 degrees, until the mushrooms soften.
At the end, sprinkle finely chopped dill on top.
You can add parsley, it doesn't have to be dill, I preferred it this time.
The vegetables have a sweet taste, and seasoned with spices and the juice that the mushrooms left during the preparation, they are a real delight!
I hope you find my recipe for mushrooms stuffed with vegetables in tomato sauce useful!
Eggs stuffed with olive paste
Ingredient: boiled eggs, olives, 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1 clove garlic, salt
Cut eggs in half. Finely chop the olive pulp, mix it well with the crushed garlic and olive oil. Add salt if the olives are not salty enough. Put the olive paste over the egg halves with the yolk.
Stuffed egg recipes & # 8211 recipes for simple appetizers, quick and easy to prepare from eggs & # 8211 stuffed eggs for holidays, but also for snacks or breakfast.
The collection of stuffed eggs that I propose below was made at the request of those who follow my blog. They wanted to have them all in one post, so that it would be easier for them to choose.
Personally, it would be difficult for me to choose. I like all!
I'm waiting for you to tell me what stuffed egg recipe you tried and which you like best.
CLICK ON THE TITLE OF THE RECIPE AND YOU WILL BE DIRECTED DIRECTLY TO THE WANTED RECIPE
Boiled egg paste with mustard for appetizers, stuffed eggs, mini sandwiches
My mother often makes this egg paste boiled with mustard and butter, especially to spread it on toast. We like to eat it in winter with red onions or in summer with chopped green onions and sprinkled on top.
Boiled egg paste is easy to prepare, fast and cheap. With it you can decorate small salted biscuits or strips of pepper, you can spread slices of toast for various sandwiches or you can fill boiled eggs. In the case of stuffed eggs, we will add the boiled yolks hollowed out of them. It's very spicy because we use whole boiled eggs.
We also make a variant of egg salad with mayonnaise and onion (the Jewish salad is called in Cluj), very good too & # 8211 the recipe here.
Both versions are very useful for recycling leftover Easter eggs. In this case, I seasoned the boiled egg paste with salt and pepper. The mustard is sour and spicy and should be a quality & # 8211 Dijon mustard. It can be extra fine or with whole mustard seeds.
From the quantities below it results approx. 4-6 servings of boiled egg paste & # 8211 depending on how you decide to serve it.
Ingredients Stuffed eggs in tartar sauce
- 6 fresh eggs
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard tip (or the mustard you prefer)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 shallots (about 35 grams)
- 150 ml. vegetable oil (I used sunflower oil)
- 50 grams of cucumbers in vinegar
- 1 tablespoon capers in vinegar, drained and rinsed with cold water
- 1 small bunch of fresh dill
- a few strands of onion or predated greens and pepper
- optional: capers, greenery for decoration
Eggs stuffed in tartar sauce & # 8211 video recipe
Eggs stuffed in tartar sauce & # 8211 text recipe (printable)
1. Boil the eggs in a saucepan of the right size in cold water to cover them, adding a generous pinch of salt. From the moment the water starts to boil, count 8 minutes, enough to get boiled eggs with the hard yolk.
2. While the eggs are boiling, finely chop the shallots, cucumbers in vinegar, dill, capers and onion, collecting them in separate bowls.
3. Remove the eggs from the boiling water (after the cooking time has elapsed) and place in a bowl. Pour cold water over them, leave to cool well then peel carefully, so as not to break the egg white.
4. Cut the boiled eggs in half, lengthwise, then scoop out the yolks, which are collected in a bowl. The egg whites are arranged with the hole upwards, we handle them carefully so as not to break them, we need them whole.
5. Finely chop the boiled egg yolks (with a hand blender or even with a fork), add over it 2 teaspoons of mustard and mix well. Gradually add 50 ml. of oil and incorporate by mixing with a hand blender or a wooden spoon.
Boiled egg mayonnaise
6. Remove from the composition from the previous point 2 tablespoons with a tip, in a separate bowl. In a thin thread, add the rest of the oil (100 ml) incorporating it with the mixer like mayonnaise. Basically, we will prepare a mayonnaise consisting of boiled egg yolks.
Filling the eggs
7. Remove 2 tablespoons of the mayonnaise prepared in the previous point and add it over the yolk paste prepared in point 5. Homogenize, then add the chopped onion, 1/2 of the chopped shallot, salt and pepper to taste. With this composition, fill a posh to which we attach a wide dui, with a star-shaped opening, and with its help we pour the filling into the hollowed-out egg whites.
8. To prepare the tartar sauce, add the rest of the mustard, the rest of the shallot, the cucumbers, the capers, the chopped dill and the lemon juice over the remaining mayonnaise and mix well. Dilute with cold, plain or mineral water to a pancake-like consistency, then season with salt and white pepper so that the taste is balanced sour / salty / peppery.
9. Pour the sauce into a tray suitable for serving stuffed eggs, level in an even layer and arrange the eggs with the filling facing up. Eggs can be decorated, optionally, with capers. Sprinkle with greens and serve as soon as possible after cooking, to be fresh. Great appetite!