In a bowl, sift the flour, add the sugar and soft butter and knead a dough. Add the egg and mix well to incorporate. Refrigerate the dough for 20 minutes.
We prepare the tart forms. The oven preheats.
The dough is spread on a sheet, be sure to work fairly quickly and sprinkle with flour, because from the heat, the dough softens quickly. Fill each form with dough, pressing on the edges and removing excess dough. Prick with a fork the base of each form and bake for about 15-20 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix the cream cheese with the sugar. Melt the chocolate and pour half of it into the cream cheese. Stir and if desired, we can add a little chocolate or coffee liqueur to the cream.
After the tarts are baked, let them cool a bit and then take them out of the molds. Fill them with cream cheese, sprinkle with berries and pour the rest of the melted chocolate on top. Let them cool and leave them in the fridge overnight to soften the dough.
What ingredients do we use for the Quick Cream recipe with mascarpone, whipped cream and berries?
How do we prepare the recipe for quick cream with mascarpone, whipped cream and berries?
The preparation is more than simple. Simply whip the cream together with the mascarpone, until you get a firm cream. Then add the jam and mix everything. In less than 10 minutes, you get a wonderfully beautiful and tasty cream.
Some simple and effective tips:
-You can use any kind of jam or jam you have in the house, but it must be given through a blender, to obtain a fine paste. I have now used berry jam, but any other jam is just as good.
-Cream and mascarpone cream must be cold from the refrigerator. Keep the mixer blades and the bowl in the fridge for 30 minutes.
-If the whipped cream is not sweetened, add 1-2 tablespoons of sugar to taste.
-Natural whipped cream must be used!
Quick cream with mascarpone, whipped cream and berries
That's all! This cream is great for any kind of cake, cake, cupcakes, cookies, or it can be served in cups, or put in the freezer and served as an ice cream.
I invite you to try the recipe, for sure you have many jars of jam and compote in the pantry!
And I leave you with the video recipe, to see how simple it is & # 128578
Re & # 539 recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Quick cream with mascarpone, whipped cream and berries
Cream cheese and berry cake
A light-textured cake, light and easy to make, is based on a simple cocoa top and a cream cheese. It's fresh, summer and looks great.
Preheat the oven to 160 ° C. Prepare a 22 cm diameter tray that we grease with butter and powder with flour or put baking paper in it.
Mix the eggs with the sugar in a large bowl for 10-15 minutes. They will swell a lot, light in color, resembling a meringue.
Take a spatula and alternately incorporate cocoa and flour, in 2 rounds. Pour into the pan and bake for 30 minutes, until the top comes off the edges of the pan. We do not open the oven door for at least 20 minutes.
Remove the tray from the oven, and after 10 minutes turn the top over on a grill. Leave to cool completely.
For the cream, mix the cream cheese with the sugar, then add the whipped cream and mix.
For the syrup, mix the orange juice with the sugar and vanilla.
For assembly, cut the top in half. We place a countertop on the plate, we syrup it, we put half of the cream (I made polka dots on the edge of the countertop for a beautiful look, with the help of a posh) and we sprinkle some of the fruit.
Place the second countertop, press lightly, syrup it, decorate with the remaining cream and fruit.
I wanted him naked, you can put all the cake in the cream if you want. If you want the same look as mine, use a topless bag / pocket. Pour the polka dots on the edge of the countertop, then place the rest of the cream in the middle. Level with a spatula, including over the edges of the polka dots on the edge. Place the fruit and it's ready.
Let cool for at least 2 hours, then we can cut it. We keep it covered in the fridge. It is a very light cake in texture, simple, light, you can eat half of it without getting tired.
We make a top of crushed biscuits and mixed with melted butter. Put it in detachable form and put it in the oven (for those who want it crispier) for 10 minutes (or leave it so lightly soft, without being put in the oven). Remove and leave to cool.
Whip the liquid cream. Beat the vanilla sugar separately with the brown sugar (I ground it (powder) so that it melts faster, that's what I do with all cakes) with mascarpone cheese. The cream will come out easily. if you do not want the beige look of brown sugar, replace white sugar. Then add the whipped cream. A fairly consistent and fluffy mixture is obtained.
Then place all the cream mixture above and level. Put the berries on top. The syrup that left the berries to thaw or if not, a few tablespoons of water or fruit compote, is put on the fire together with a sachet of gelatin and according to the instructions on the package I made this jelly which I poured into warm thread over the already decorated fruit.
. Let it cool for a few hours and only after that, remove the detachable ring from the form.
It is easy and it is without baking!
Perfect cake with cream cheese and berries & # 8211 Vlăduț's recipe
The recipe for Perfect Cake with Cream Cheese and Berries does not require eggs like a classic perfect, so it is easier, faster. And, above all, it's an absolutely delicious recipe. All you have to do is follow a few important steps and you will pamper your loved ones with a delicious and good-looking homemade ice cream.
Mini Cake Recipe with Mascarpone Cream
This recipe is very dear to me. And that's because the end result is so nice, you'd better look at the cakes than eat them. But if you can taste a cake, a single cake & # 8230 don't stop until you get them all ready. The fluffy dough reminds you of a fine pandispan and the sour cream makes you want to eat one more, and one more, and you're done, I'm gone.
- 8 eggs
- 8 tablespoons water
- 16 tablespoons sugar
- 16 tablespoons flour
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- a pinch of salt
Mascarpone Cream Ingredient:
- 250 g mascarpone cheese
- a sachet of whipped cream from Dr. Oetker
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- juice from a suitable lemon
Because the countertop needs to cool before it can be cut, we can prepare it 2-3 hours before assembling the cake.
We start like this: we separate the egg white from the yolks. Over the egg whites, add 8 tablespoons of water and beat them with a mixer until they become foam, a light, aerated foam.
Then add the 16 tablespoons of sugar
& # 8230and we continue to mix until it results in a dense foam, a heavy and very stiff foam. We do the test with the basin upside down and if it doesn't fall firmly on our head, it's time to stop.
& # 8230mix with the mixer at a low stage until we have incorporated the yolks completely, then add the 16 tablespoons of flour and baking powder and continue to mix with the mixer at a low stage, until the flour has incorporated well.
Add the composition in a tray lined with baking paper or aluminum foil, the tray must be large enough (I used one with dimensions of 25cm * 35cm) and put the tray in the oven heated to 160 degrees for 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes, the countertop will be raised, fluffy and golden. Let it cool for about 2 hours, then remove it from the pan with baking paper and a round shape made of stainless steel (or plastic but to be very sharp at one end to cut quickly and without damaging the edges of the countertop). ), cut out circles.
Let the countertops rest and prepare the mascarpone cream.
In a deep bowl, add the mascarpone cheese with the sugar and beat with the mixer until the sugar melts. Incorporate the lemon juice, then add the whipped cream powder and mix until the cream hardens slightly.
We start to cover the head of the mini tarts with mascaropone cream, leaving a hollow in the middle where we are going to put the jam.
Isn't my cakes really adorable?
Equally tasty are:
5 comments for
Mini Cake Recipe with Mascarpone Cream
Comment by Anca on September 9, 2010 at 14:22
Alas Larisa, you drove me crazy with these mini cookies & # 8230
The first picture is a dream, I promise I will try this mini-cake recipe with mascarpone cream and fruit as soon as possible. The only problem is that I have to find a shape for cutting the cake.
Comment by Larisa on September 13, 2010 at 14:27
my mini cakes are very nice, if I saw them at a confectionery, I would immediately fall in love with them and I would like to take them home
you can find shapes in the shops dedicated to the districts with kitchen utensils
Preparation Cake with berry cream and chocolate
1. For the cocoa pandispan, separate the egg whites from the yolks, weigh the ingredients and then sift the flour, cocoa and baking powder. Beat the egg whites, then add the sugar. Continue mixing until the sugar is completely dissolved. Add the yolks and mix gently. Add in the rain flour mixed with cocoa and baking powder, little by little, so as not to become lumpy. Mix the solid ingredients with a spatula slowly until smooth so that the top remains fluffy. The composition is poured into a tray with a detachable ring with a diameter of 24 centimeters greased with oil and lined with flour. Baking paper can be placed at the base. Place the tray in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes on low heat in the gas oven. The electric oven is heated to 170 degrees. The toothpick is tested.
2. The berry cream is made as follows: moisturize and melt the gelatin according to the instructions on the envelope. In a pot, put the berries on the fire together with the sugar. Stir for about 10 minutes or until the fruit is soft and the sugar has melted. It doesn't have to boil. Take the pot off the heat, add the lemon juice and then strain it. The puree thus obtained is passed through a sieve to remove the seeds. The cream obtained will be finer. After it has cooled, add hydrated and melted gelatin. Stir then add the whipped cream. Homogenize with a spatula.
3. For decoration, melt 160 g of milk and bitter chocolate on steam. Spread in a thin layer on a baking sheet and then make a wavy pattern with a fork. Put it in the fridge until it hardens a little (2-3 minutes depending on the consistency of the melted chocolate). Then take it out of the fridge and cut the squares with a knife heated on the fire. Put it back in the fridge until the cake is assembled.
Assembling the cake
4. Cut the cocoa pandispan in half, grease the first top with half of the chocolate with hazelnut paste and then place it in the center of a tray with a detachable ring measuring 28 centimeters.
5. Add over the top half of the cream obtained, then place the second top in the middle of the tray previously greased with the other half of chocolate with melted hazelnut paste. Pour the rest of the cream into the tray, level it and then put it in the fridge until the cream thickens, at least 3 hours or leave it overnight.
6. To decorate the cake, mix the rest of the whipped cream and sweeten with 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar after it has hardened a little. Beat a little more, to harden well, coat the edge of the cake and on top with a posh make 12 flowers. Peel the chocolate pieces from the baking paper, arrange them according to everyone's imagination, then add the fresh fruit.
Cheesecake with berries
SIM (you can use both 1.5 and 3.5 fat). CHEESECAKE WITHOUT BAKING WITH BERRIES AND BEES. Sometimes I choose something sweet and sour, such as lime and berries. Cake Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Food. The cream cheese together with the sugar and flour are put in the bowl of a mixer and beat. For the filling, mix with the mixer at medium speed the cottage cheese, the cream cheese and the core from the vanilla bar, to the two types of cheese. The recipe for cheesecake without baking seemed to me a very good idea because.
JamilaCuisine cow cheese & laquo buburuzabucatareasa buburuzabucatareasa. I recommend this cake with cheese and blueberries, a real light and healthy dessert that. CAKES and labeled blueberries, cottage cheese, cheesecake, whipped cream. Prepared with cheese and raisins, with berries, apples and cinnamon, or. Cake Cheese and berries - Delights Kronstadt deliciilekronstadt. A cake recipe with cottage cheese and.
For the cream: Mix the cottage cheese with the cream, sugar and vanilla sugar until well blended. Put the gelatin soaked in 100 ml.
Ingredients Graduation cake with diplomat cream and berries by Simona Callas
- 450 g butter 60%
- 450 g powdered sugar
- 450 g flour www.simonacallas.com
- 10 g baking powder
- 9 large eggs (55-60 g each)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 yolks
- 150 g caster sugar
- 250 ml whole milk
- 10 g gelatin www.simonacallas.com
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel given on a grater
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 500 ml whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- a can of pineapple (pieces) in compote
Butter cream with Swiss meringue
- 150 g of egg whites
- 225 g sugar www.simonacallas.com
- 225 g butter at room temperature (cut into cubes)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For decoration: about 1 kg of fondant
Miniparts with cream cheese and berries - Recipes
CAKE WITH CHEESE CREAM AND BERRIES
Cream cheese and berry cake
As many as possible to "steal" the idea
And give them to your loved ones
tasty moments. You can also put strawberries.
INGREDIENTS for the countertop
- 6 eggs
- 150 gr flour
- 150 gr sugar
- 150 gr butter
- 150 gr chocolate 50% cocoa
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- a pinch of salt
for cream cheese
- 800 gr cream cheese
- 200 gr white chocolate
- 200 gr fresh blackberries (can be used and frozen, let them drain after thawing)
WORK PLAN cake with cream cheese and berries
- Melt the chocolate with the butter and sugar on a bain-marie.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Whisk the egg whites with a pinch of salt.
- Separately in another bowl mix the yolks until they double in volume, then add the melted chocolate mixture (brought to room temperature). Homogenize with a silicone spatula. Add flour mixed with baking powder and lightly incorporate with a spatula. Gradually add the egg white foam and incorporate with a spatula.
- We place the obtained composition in a shape (diameter 24 cm) lined with baking paper.
Leave for about 30 minutes in the oven heated to 180 degrees, until it passes the toothpick test. Remove the countertop, let it cool then place it on a plate and cut it in half
- Prepare the cream: Mix the cream cheese in a bowl with a silicone spatula. Melt the white chocolate on a bain-marie, then let it reach room temperature. Pour the melted chocolate over the cheese and mix with a spatula. Put half of this cream in another bowl and mix it with the blackberries (if they are too big, cut them in half). With this cream we fill the middle of the cake between the two halves of the countertop. The remaining cream will be distributed over the cake, and we will decorate it with fresh fruit (we used blackberries and raspberries).
- Leave in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours to harden the cream and blend the flavors
- It is a refreshing and delicious dessert, fine, fragrant and not very difficult to make.
- Enjoy the cake with cream cheese and berries!